By the editors, 19/06/2012
We have gathered links to some of the stuff we have come across online this week that we think could be of interest to (former) ICRPS participants and faculty:
- Participants in the Summer Insitute in Norway heard Nobel Laureate Elinor Ostrom speak a year ago. She recently passed away.
- How local should “locavore” really be?
- OECD: G20 collaboration to improve agriculture productivity growth is key to feeding 9 billion people
- New FAO report: Sustainable forestry can help meet development goals
- Sustainable Agricultural Innovation Systems (SAIS) for Food Security and Environmental Protection, UN Research Institute for Social Development
Seen anything online that could be of interest to others? E-mail us at email@example.com
Photo by Hans