by the editors 19/09/2012
Recently Read is a weekly column where we share some of the links we have come across that are related to rural development in one way or the other, and that we think Summer Institute alumni will find interesting.
- Farming Goes High-Tech In The Amazon
- For research to move from the lab to the field, it needs to be supported by a strong extension system and enabling policies that link research to products and markets so that the applications benefit both the public and private sectors. Read about how to transfer innovations from research labs to farmers fields.
- Recommended reading by ICRPS alumni Glenn Sterner: Farmers aren’t evil. Now can we have a civil conversation?
- Entrepreneurship and sustainable development in rural India. Ground Zero: Impact investors and social ventures need to go rural
- Geography matters, also when it comes to innovation.
Share interesting reads with other ICRPS alumnia! E-mail the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.