By the editors 19/11/2014
This is what we have recently read that we think can be of interst for you. Please remember that we much appreciate input on worth reading articles from our rural prosperity community!
- Poorer regions struggling to catch up in advanced economies, says OECD Regional Outlook 2014
- Why Post Offices Need to Offer Banking Services from the Canadian Postmasters and Assistants Association about the limited availability of financial services in rural Canada and the role of the, already present, Post Offices.
- Biobased Chemicals and Bioplastics: Finding the Right Policy Balance
- More action needed to move away from market-distorting farm support, says Agricultural Policy Monitoring and Evaluation 2014 from the OECD.
- Green Growth Indicators for Agriculture: A Preliminary Assessment
- Land grabbing comes in many forms… Canada too… Investment house on the Prairies Thanks @Jfdevlin !
Photo credit @ Wilson Hui Creative commons
Read anything interesting lately? Let us know by posting a comment to the page or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org