by the editors 20/04/2014
- Agroecology as an organizing principle, Oxfam America The Politics of Poverty Blog (thanks for the tip J. Devlin)
- A summary of the OECD’s Work on Climate Change in 2013-2014.
- Any country can reach high shares of wind, solar power cost-effectively, says the International Energy Agency in The Power of Transformation: Wind, Sun and the Economics of Flexible Power Systems
- A statistical brief from the OECD on Aid provided to agriculture and rural development.
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season, Reuters (thanks for the tip J. Devlin)
- The Province of Québec, Canada has signed its Third Rural Policy into law intending to span the period of 2014 to 2024. The original policy is available here (in French). ICRPS 2012 hosts Bill and Bruno have prepared comments (in English) available here.