by the editors 16/02/2014
- Dr. Dave Kohl, Professor Emeritus in the Agricultural & Applied Economics Department at Virginia Tech University discusses the key economic indicators to observe in the agricultural industry in the recorded webinar entitled The Pulse of Global Economics
- Mapping Local Food Webs Toolkit from the Campaign to Protect Rural England
- Rural communities in the western United States have been experiencing economic success by capitalizing on natural amenities for recreation based tourism
- The FAO estimates that two thirds of global fish supply will come from fish farms in 2030.
- Drones are used for more than warfare. Here´s a TED talk on how drones can be a solution for rural communities if the road infrastructure breaks down: