by the editors, 01/12/2013
Curious about what we have read lately? Here is a few links that we hope can be of interest to you:
- A personal story about climate change and smallholder farmers “What My Great Grandfather Taught Me About Climate Change And Agriculture“
- Economic growth is not everything, GDP does not capture the human condition “How economic growth has become anti-life“
- Urban farming turning into a massive movement “California Boosts Small-Scale Urban Farming With Passage Of Urban Agriculture Incentive Zones Act“
- Will Agri-Cube enable more people to have access to fresh vegetables? “The Agri-Cube is a self-contained hydroponic unit that provides air conditioning, a heat-exchanging ventilation system, and special growth lights“.
- Seeking answers to the pressing question “How to Feed the World?”
Photo courtesy of Katja Cappelen