by the editors 9/9/2013
- “Global Food Security: Challenges for the Food and Agricultural System” from the OECD
- How do you get young people to be excited about becoming a farmer? (The Guardian)
- In the US, the number of farms operated by women is increasing, according to Public News Service. It is estimated that more than 300 000 farms are operated by women today, according to the same source.
- 8 reasons to invest in biomass pellets in developing countries (bioenergycrops.com)
- The 2014 Summer Institute will be held in Mexico by Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México (icrps.org)
Read anything interesting recently? E-mail one of the editors or firstname.lastname@example.org