by the editors, 8/7/2013
- FAO Statistical Yearbook paints a big, and detailed, picture of food and agriculture.
- International Energy Agency (IEA) report shows how to stop growth in energy-related emissions by 2020 at no net economic cost.
- Rural Transit: A Matter of Life or Death, and in Danger
- Climate Change Adaptation and Canada’s Crops & Food Supply from Simon Fraser University in British Columbia
- The Global Climate 2001-2010: a decade of climate extremes from the World Meteorological Organization
- Did you know that you can like Exploring Rurality on Facebook and get all the updates in your feed? Like us here!
Photo: Renewable energy as seen in Italy by the ICRPS Summer Insitute 2013 participants. Courtesy of Immaculate Nabisere.