by the editors 10/03/2013
- The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food — Thanks John Devlin!
- A new book has recently been released on Social Transformation in Rural Canada.
- Rural British Columbia Project: Discussion Paper Series
- Exploring the built environment and physical activity in rural Ontario health units
- A new FAO Report has been released entitled: “Biofuels and the sustainability Challenge – A global assessment of sustainability issues, trends and policies for biofuels and related feedstocks”.
- The materials of the 2013 USDA Agricultural Outlook Forum held on February 21-22, 2013 are available here.
- Free bus travel is a lifeline for older people: new study from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
- The FAO forecasts that 2013 will bring the second largest wheat crop on record due largely to increased planting in Europe and Russia.