by the editors 9/12/12
- John Devlin posted a link too the ICRPS Linked in page, under the headline “Mobilized rural communities can beat multinationals”: Critics celebrate surprise end of mega quarry north of Toronto
- An MP3 recording from a forum hosted by the Farm Foundation in the US entitled “Perspectives on Global Agricultural Policies”.
- “Good Laws, Good Food: Putting Local Food Policy to Work for Our Communities” from Harvard University.
- “The Worldwide Vulnerability of Forests“
- “The cause of higher grocery bills isn’t the drought. It’s the failed federal ethanol policy.” From the Wall Street Journal.